Would you like to be part of the most international company in the world? A company operating in more countries than any other who have pioneered cross border express shipping since 1969.
Would you like to be part of a business that connects people across the world? And the more we connect, the better life on earth becomes.
Do you want to make a difference? Then join our insanely customer-centric team.
You like to know more:logistics.dhl/eat-leipzig European Air Transport Leipzig GmbH (EAT) is a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL Group. It is an aircraft maintenance company as well as a cargo airline. The fleet of EAT Leipzig consists of 36 aircraft, including Airbus A300-600, A330-200 and Boeing 757. At present, destinations in Europe, Africa, North America and the Middle East are approached. The company currently employs approximately 1200 staff at its bases at Leipzig/Halle airport and in Brussels, as well as the outstations in Frankfurt, Cologne and Kopenhagen. YOUR TASKS
We are looking for a motivated and responsible Aircraft Technician CAT B2 (m/f/x) to perform the following tasks:
- Maintenance and repair of aircraft avionic and electrical systems of wide body aircraft and aircraft parts
- Analyses of disorders and debugging by changing defective parts
- Installation of sensor systems, components of electronic steering and control units, as well as electro-pneumatically and hydraulically operated systems
- Installation, testing and commissioning of communication, radar and autopilot systems
- Inspection and approval of aircraft after maintenance work within the specified internal qualifications
- Documentation of all executed tasks
- Completed apprenticeship as an aircraftmechanic for maintenance or engines
- Aircraft Maintenance License “Certifying Staff” by EASA Part-66 Category B2 (CAT B2)
- Accurate and conscientious attitude towards work
- Ability to make considered decisions
- Good English and German language skills
- Enjoy working in teams
- Willingness to work in a three-shift system
BECOME PART OF THE TEAM
- Working at a Great Place to Work® for the world's most awarded TOP Employer 2023.
- Working at DHL Express - the world's leading provider of express services
- An exciting and challenging role in an international working environment with a tangible corporate culture
- Modern facilities with growing structures
- Permanent job with job security
- Development opportunities
- Sound and comprehensive induction into the DHL Express world including start-up training
- Group-wide employee promotions, employee discounts and offers
- Low-cost job ticket for buses and trains
- 24-hour employee canteen and free beverages
- Collectively agreed salary with potential for increase plus night shift, weekend and holiday bonuses
- Job bike incl. e-bikes
- Free bus transfer between Schkeuditz S-Bahn station and EAT Leipzig GmbH
- Flexible working hours
- Preventive and health programs
We look forward to receiving your application via our online system. Your contact person is Ms. Eichler. If you need any other information, please contact her by calling +49 (0) 341 4499 1752. CONNECT PEOPLE. IMPROVE LIVES.
#dhl #express #logistics #job #leipzig