For our Global Headquarters in Milan, Amplifon is looking for a young talented person to join our Global Supply Chain team, determining Corporate strategy and working on strategic and operational projects in direct contact with the Group Leadership Team.
Does the opportunity sound interesting to you?
We consider interns as responsible team members who can have an impact starting from the day 1.
You'll be in charge of:
- Support the main KPI's monitoring.
- Detect and implement best practice and guidelines.
- Interact with other countries and departments to drive efficiencies.You are the right person if you:
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, young, and multicultural environment.
- University degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, IT or a similar field.
- Fluent English.
- Good analytical skills (Excel).
- Good communication skills.What else?
Besides the challenging and interesting opportunity, we offer:• 6 months internship
in our Global Headquarters located in Via Giuseppe Ripamonti 133
Curious about who you'll be working with?
- Competitive monthly reimbursement.
- Full time experience, Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (light flexibility can be agreed internally with the team you'll be working with!).
- Smartworking? YES! Amplifon is working on boosting a Winning Culture that will lead our employees towards the future, starting from the improvement of our Winning Workplace. Aligned to this goal, we offer employees the possibility to work 9days/month remotely.
- Free access to the company restaurant.
Take a peek at the manager's profile here: @ Eleonora Lollio
Talent acquisition is something we work on and when we achieve the goal of getting one, we don't easily make it going! Amplifon is growing, providing constantly a lot of opportunities, and something new could pop up at any time. Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader
in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care.
More than 19,400 professionals
in a network of 9,300 points of sale
are present in 25 countries worldwide, empowering people to rediscover all the emotions of sound every day!
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Working with us gives you the chance to make your voice heard, build strong working relationships, and create your own tailor-made career. Here you'll find all the support, tools, and opportunities you need to grow, and your colleagues will be there to motivate and inspire you every step of the way.
In our journey towards the empowerment of people, Amplifon has been awarded " Top Employer 2023
" in the whole Europe region, the United States, and New Zealand by Top Employers Institute.Do you want to make more possible? Apply now!