LISSABON - German speaker Customer Service & Technical Support – Social Media project (f/m/x)
You will be part of a team, providing customer service and technical support for hardware products and services. You will be responsible for repairing some basic product issues using diagnostic tools.
The services will be provided via email, online chat, telephone and specified social-media platforms, in response to contacts from users including customers and partners.
Our client is one of the world’s leading companies in the field of Social Media and wants you to be part of its team.
- Ability to identify, research and review product issues to determine the best solution / troubleshooting;
- Repair basic product issues;
- Use diagnostic tools;
- Advise on workarounds and best practices to be implemented;
- Contribute in an active way to increase product insight and knowledge base content;
- Follow protocol and adhere to guidelines;
- Achieve and maintain fully satisfactory performance.
- Fluent level of written and verbal communication skills in German;
- Good level of written and verbal communication skills in English (minimum B2);
- Customer oriented with strong decision-making skills;
- Excellent communication and good argumentation skills;
- Ability to solve technical issues in a creative way;
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and MS Office.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic leading multinational company;
- Possibility of cooperation with leaders in various industries;
- Stable work and career progression;
- Investment in training and personal development;
- Modern, centrally located buildings with canteen facilities and an excellent public transportation connection;
- Health Insurance since day one in the company;
- Possibility to live in one of our apartments;
- Initial flight expenses refund;
- Annually complementary return flight to your home country (within Europe);
- Free Portuguese language courses, sports activities, and organized events.
Schon seit 30.06.2022