Senior HR Assistant (m/w/d) 100%
A team of senior HR Business Partners are looking for an experienced HR professional to assist and support the team in their operational daily business.
If you are looking to grow your expertise as an HR Assistant in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then this might be just the perfect opportunity for you.
- Provide overall support to the senior HR Managers in their daily business
- Manage application management from A to Z (i.e. schedule interviews, correspond with agencies and candidates)
- Issue employment contracts and reference letters in German and English
- First point of contact for ad-hoc employee and client requests
- Responsible new employee onboarding as well as leavers process
- Obtain work- and residence permits
- Assist in relocation processes for new hires
- Administrative support for L&D training activities
- HR data entry and - maintenance
- Responsible for consistent execution of administrative HR processes
- Run and review HR analytics reports
- Commercial apprenticeship (KV), high school diploma or bachelor degree
- Further training or certification in HR administration
- 5+ years working experience in a similar HR role within banking or finance
- Excellent command of MS Office, knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Business proficiency in English and German is a must (written and spoken)
- Self-motivated team player with a hands-on mentality and pronounced service orientation
- Discreet and trustworthy personality who excels in and enjoys administrative tasks
If you are ready for the next step in your career then send me your application documentation today!
Schon seit 01.07.2022