DevOps (AWS) @ MAN Digital Hub
At Volkswagen Digital Solutions (Permanent), in Lisbon, Portugal
Expires at : 2021-10-20
The Volkswagen Group is forging ahead with digital transformation and Volkswagen Digital Solutions is part of this represented for its 3 tech units : AMS, MAN Digital Hub and SDC : LX.
Technology-driven trends such as diverse mobility, autonomous driving, electrification and connectivity will revolutionize the automotive industry in the next decade.
Volkswagen Group, as world leader in the automotive industry, is setting the pace for this revolution. Volkswagen Digital Solutions was created in Lisbon following the overall group strategy to be part of this challenge.
MAN Digital Hub Lisbon
The MAN Digital Hub in Lisbon is part of Volkswagen Digital Solutions and, together with MAN Truck & Bus SE, develops and shapes the future of commercial vehicles by driving digitalization in this market.
We are looking for passionate IT experts like you to join us in working in our new project, Data Connectivity.
What You Will Do
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements : automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Work with stakeholders including the Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple data centers and AWS regions.
- Actively contribute to tech and architecture decisions.
- Implementation and maintenance of CI / CD pipelines.
- Understand and implement principles around security, logging and monitoring running products.
- Automate application build processes.
- Automate OS and application deployments (server, configurations, application code).
- Take part at the applications development lifecycle assisting developers to build, debug and deploy our product and services as well as sort connectivity issues altogether.
- Linux administration experience.
- Experience with AWS services such as CloudFormation, EC2, s3, EFS, Data Pipeline, RDS, Route 53.
- Understanding of Serverless Architecture.
- Understanding of Application clustering / load balancing / high availability concepts and technologies.
- Experience designing / building / maintaining CI / CD pipelines.
- Experience with version control software.
- Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an ad-hoc basis.
- Understanding of protocols / technologies like HTTP, SSL, ANT, JDBC, Servlet / JSP, SQL, XML, JSON, HTML.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with dashboard, log management and monitoring tools. (e.g. Newrelic, Cloudwatch, Splunk, etc.).
- Experience in Operational Readiness (Functionality, Reliability, Usability, Efficiency, Changeability, Transferability).
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with automated testing methodologies, and continuous integration concepts.
Benefits & Perks
What’s in it for you
- Be part of our amazing startup atmosphere and help of our local company culture, with the support of a solid international group
- An Agile environment where your ideas are welcome;
- A very talented international team just as passionate and goal-oriented as you;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home if needed;
- The opportunity to evolve with continuous training and constant feedback;
- Access to Udemy;
- Health insurance for you and your family;
- Smartphone with voice / data plan;
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea every day so you can be healthy and stay fueled for the day;
- Hakuna Matata Sessions aka our weekly knowledge sharing session with snacks and beer to kick-off the weekend.
Desde a 23/09/2021
Desde a 24/12/2021